Beauty, music, bellydance, the Dark Goddess, Nature, magick, ritual-theatre, death and love.

compendium of Aepril's communications on art, beauty, bellydance, the dark, faery tale, nature, magick, ritual, theatre, death and love. The talk of a priestess and shaman of the Dark Goddess.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Every human heartbeat...

"Every human heartbeat, he’d said many times, is a universe of possibilities. And it seemed to me that I finally understood exactly what he’d meant. He’d been trying to tell me that every human will has the power to transform its fate. I’d always thought that fate was something unchangeable: fixed for every one of us at birth, and as constant as the circuit of stars. But I suddenly realised that life is stranger and more beautiful than that. The truth is that no matter what kind of game you find yourself in, no matter now good or bad the luck, you can change your life completely with a single thought or a single act of love"



2 comments:

  1. Not preaching. Just relaying something I think is beautiful...

    I have often come across misconceptions about fate in my practice as a astrologer. Some of us still hold on to superstitious notions of fate, whether in the defensive direction of: "there is no fate, I am captain of my ship" or in the direction of: "its all predetermined, so why bother?" Both viewpoints are too limited, and they miss out on the beauty and mystery of existence.

    ReplyDelete