Beauty, music, bellydance, the Dark Goddess, Nature, magick, ritual-theatre, death and love.

compendium of Aepril's communications on art, beauty, bellydance, the dark, faery tale, nature, magick, ritual, theatre, death and love. The talk of a priestess and shaman of the Dark Goddess.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thank you...

I have received several very thoughtful and moving emails regarding my first posting. Thank you! I am always interested in hearing your stories, and in getting responses of all kinds.

I am wondering though--no one is posting comments. That's OK, but I got the message about the restrictive settings I had set for posting. I've changed the settings so that even those w/o Google ID's can comment. You still need to have another ID--like Live Journal, lets say.

Thank you again for your interest and support! And thank you for your patience while I learn more about this forum, which is new to me.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Chica! No worries about the postings...wow, 6 members already? That's faster than I think people will get on their blog. Good job, the comments will come soon, I'm sure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a MAMA! Did it seem like I needed a pep talk? I thought I was doing all right...Ha! Thank you for the support. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto what Zan said, plus... what I said privately. Looking forward your postings, always.

    ReplyDelete